Latest Games :
Home » » Metal Gear Rising Revengeance cancelled in Japan for obvious reasons

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance cancelled in Japan for obvious reasons

Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 9, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

Konami games development has made a statement recently that they have decided to cancel the Xbox360 version of the new Metal Gear game Rising Revengeance. They didn't give any specific reasons why, but from what I understand, it's simply based on the fact that the Japanese have not, will not, and will never buy Xbox360 games, at least to a large degree, as sales of 360 games in Japan are relatively low. This is likely due to their dislike of Microsoft. Can you blame them? I can't seem to, I don't even think you can purchase a 360 or games for it within the country of Japan. They tend to do what I do, stick to Sony and Nintendo. Now this brings me to another question I'd like to ask you, the fellow gamer. Have you had any back luck with your 360 messing up, overheating, or other problems? I know one guy who has gone through 3 Xbox360s so far, and has vowed to stick to PS3 from now on. Let's hope Microsoft has learned its lesson with the next console when it makes its release.


Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger