Latest Games :
Home » » A Castlevania movie is a reality! New Castlevania Movie details.

A Castlevania movie is a reality! New Castlevania Movie details.

Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 9, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

For the love of Trevor Belmont, it's really finally happening, a Castlevania game based movie is now officially underway! Michael Dorn, does that ring a bell? It should. He played Worf on Star Trek The Next Generation, Deep Space 9, and a number of Star Trek movies. Recently he made a statement in an interview at Star Trek a short while back, and here it is for you to drool over.

Moving from Castle to Castlevania, tell us about your more current projects…

"Dorn: Castlevania is a movie that Marina got me involved with. It’s based on a video game. People have been trying to get this thing done for a long time and they finally got the producers together that want to do it. They finally got the OK from the owners, and so they’re doing it. It’s a fun little part. It’s four days, and I’m playing a werewolf that’s been around for a gajillion years who works for this vampire. It’s not too far from Worf because there’s a lot of killing and jumping and sword fights and everything. So that’s what I’m doing now, and I just got offered another movie that would start at the end of September. I don’t know if that’s going to go, so I can’t discuss it now. The funny thing is, last year, things were going OK but slow, and I thought, “Well, maybe I’m retired. Maybe it’s time to think about playing more tennis and having lunches with friends.” The minute I did that, I got busier than I’ve ever been. I just finished a play, As You Like It, for the Shakespeare Center of L.A. I just did another tiny movie for a friend. That’s a nice position to be in, where I do something because I read it and it’s fun or dramatic or interesting or it’s for a friend. I don’t do something because, “Oh my God, I have to pay the rent.” That’s a great place to be."

There you have it, after years of talking, including myself about it, it's finally happening. If you search this blog, you'll see that the very FIRST post out of the hundreds I've made over the years was about the Castlevania movie. Let me save you a quick step, here is the LINK to it. It talks about the possibility of another Star Trek icon, Jonathon Frakes starring in it. But now that we know Michael Dorn will play a wearwolf in it, that's pretty awesome. Do you want more?, go to Nerdist, click on the PodCast play button, and save yourself a lot of time by skipping to the time segment 1:09.00, you will hear Michael Dorn himself mention about his role in the Castlevania movie in a live interview about some other roles he's involved with. 

Now moving on to some questions that many are asking, but no one can answer yet, including me. The Castlevania game based movie was originally going to be the brainchild of Resident Evil: Retribution director Paul W.S. Anderson, who had intentions to do the Castlevania movie way back in 2006, after which Crystal Sky Pictures obtained the rights, with Paul at the helm to direct. There was delay after delay in starting production on the movie due to some squabbling over the script, and what should be in it. In 2007, Paul Anderson walked away from the project due to other work. By the time 2009 had arrived, the drive to begin a Castlevania movie was gone, or rather it was cancelled. Now that we have this morsel of confirmation and info, we can now actually look forward to getting some popcorn and watching Castlevania on the big screen.

The biggest questions are now, who will star in it? Will the starring character be Trevor Belmont?, Simon Belmont?, Richter Belmont? Who will play Dracula? Will Paul Anderson be the one directing it? What will the storyline be about? We now at least have the ability to get those questions answered in time now that the Castlevania game based movie is a reality. Stay tuned, I'm all over this like mustard on a hot dog, and watch the video below with Paul Anderson talking about the Castlevania movie. That might make your day. Then tell me what think about all of this. If you have any more information that I don't, please comment, and point to some evidence, and I'll post about it for others to see.



                                               A possible poster? Maybe.


Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger