Latest Games :
Home » » Check out a cool Castlevania Rondo of Blood Speed Run of 100%

Check out a cool Castlevania Rondo of Blood Speed Run of 100%

Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 9, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

I always get a kick out of these, speed run videos for some of your favorite classics. The Castlevania game Rondo of Blood is no exception. Some might think of it as a bit difficult in some places, but this classic Castlevania game hit was the prequel to Symphony of the Night, the granddaddy of all Castlevania. This speed run video was performed by SirVG, a guy who is known for his time attack gaming videos he makes and uploads to YouTube. After sitting down a while and watching over it, the video lasts just over 40 minutes, which is completing this Castlevania game a lot faster than I ever could myself. This is however, one of my personal favorite Castlevania speed run videos, and if you know of any other you'd like to see mentioned here, just let me know and I'll give it a review.




Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger