Latest Games :
Home » , , » Could the next Silent Hill be made by Hideo Kojima and make use of the famous Fox Engine?

Could the next Silent Hill be made by Hideo Kojima and make use of the famous Fox Engine?

Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 9, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

The idea of making a Silent Hill game has been very attractive to Metal Gear game producer Hideo Kojima. The very thought of putting the Silent Hill game universe within the power of the Fox Engine might some day become a bright reality. Recently, the president of Konami games development has personally asked Hideo Kojima if he would like to make the next Silent Hill game, using the Fox Engine. Hideo said recently according to the source article at GamerRevolution today:

"Silent Hill" is in closed room setting and doesn't require full action so that we can focus on the graphic quality. Enemy doesn't have to be a lot or move fast. It only requires scariness by graphics and presentation. As being a creator making action game in open world, such game is very enviously attractive. Wish someone could create this on FOX engine. In the past I've mentioned Silent Hill in interviews, and as a result of that the president of Konami rung me up and said he'd like me to make the next Silent Hill.

Honestly, I'm kind of a scaredy-cat when it comes to horror movies, so I'm not confident I can do it. At the same time, there's a certain type of horror that only people who are scared of can create, so maybe it's something I can do. That said, I think Silent Hill has a certain atmosphere. I think it has to continue, and I'd love to help it continue, and if I can help by supervising or lending the technology of the Fox Engine, then I'd love to participate in that respect."

So how about that, Kojima revealing that the possibility of the next Silent Hill game being done with the almighty Fox Engine. If that doesn't tickle you to death I don't know what will. I hope he actually gets serious about it, if Silent Hill gets on the same level as the Metal Gear game series is know for, it has my vote. It looks like a cosplay attack below between Solid Snake and a Silent Hill nurse. I wonder who would win?




Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger