Latest Games :
Home » » More coverage on Castlevania Mirror of Fate with added screen shots and they are getting sweeter

More coverage on Castlevania Mirror of Fate with added screen shots and they are getting sweeter

Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 9, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

There is just so much material turning up, what's going on here? I can't miss any opportunities so bare with me. I've just found not only another excellent preview article for Castlevania Mirror of Fate, but they also seemed to have a few more screen shots then I've been able to find so far. The more the better right? You can see for yourself if you head over to GamingExaminer where they did a decent job covering Mirror of Fate and providing some nice screen shots to go with it. Some of the new Castlevania game shots I didn't know existed, and check out that Alucard poster type shot, nice isn't it?

We still don't have a very "recent" in depth video trailer, but then again Konami games development seems to play that game on a regular basis, as I'm sure there should be one out before too long. If you're like me, then you want some hardcore "in your face" Castlevania game action, instead the usual watching someone else play Mirror of Fate on a 3DS from a distance. As soon as anything else gets known, or released, I'll post it here as soon as possible. So what do you think of the new screen shots so far?


Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger