Latest Games :
Home » » Zone of the Enders HD collection comes out in Japan this week

Zone of the Enders HD collection comes out in Japan this week

Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

The new Zone of the Enders HD collection will be launched later this week, and to top it off Konami games development has decided to place a huge Jehuty Mecha on top of the Shimura Musen Building in Akihabara. Why is that? To promote the new release of course, and what better way to do it than a gigantic Zone of the Enders Mecha!

The Jehuty Mecha will be placed there starting October 25th, and sit there until  Konami takes it down on November 4th. The only thing I wish, is that they would give it to me so I can put it in my living room, although I'd definitely have to make some room for it. Perhaps even knock a wall down. If you haven't yet, check out the video of Zone of the Enders HD collection and tell me what you think of it.





Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger