Latest Games :
Home » » More news about the Metal Gear movie and some new elements you can look forward to

More news about the Metal Gear movie and some new elements you can look forward to

Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 10, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

The biggest concern every fan has of the Metal Gear game series is the same one I myself have, and that is "they had better by god do the movie right and make it great". Believe me, I know how you feel. But try this on for size, this might make you feel a lot better. Hideo Kojima himself will be supervising the movie and wants to make sure it follows the Metal Gear story line to the fullest extent. Here is some more tidbits of information regarding the awesome new Metal Gear game based movie now in production. At the European Expo recently, Kojima had this to say:

“I will not be writing the script or directing the movie but of course I am supervising the movie… the script and the casting to make sure that it is very faithful to the metal gear series. As I’m sure everyone knows, I did want to become a film-maker very early on, but that said, Metal Gear is a special thing to me and in my mind it will always be a game, so I don’t think that I would be the one to create a movie based on the Metal Gear franchise.”

He went on to comment on video games -to- movie adaptations:

 “Historically, I think most game movies haven’t done so well, they’ve been fairly disappointing, so when the news of the Metal Gear Solid movie came out, I think a lot of people were worried at that point,” said Kojima. “But I do want to say that Avi knows Metal Gear and we’re working very closely together on this. I’m sure that the script and the casting will work out very well."

Kojima also voiced his opinion about who should play the role of Solid Snake:

"In the past I’ve said guys like Hugh Jackman or somebody like that. But honestly, I think after thinking about it more it’s probably better to go with someone new, a rising star, someone who hasn’t been typecast as a certain character and that’s kind of the route that we’re thinking of, right now. Avi Arad is very good at finding these people, these rising stars, and I think we can find somebody who can make it big and have Solid Snake be their break in the movie industry, I think we’re looking forward to something cool.”

So now we know he will be keeping a watchful eye on things to ensure the Metal Gear game based movie isn't a total flop like some video game movies end up becoming. The fact that Avi Arad is producing, a famous man responsible for box office hits like the X-Men series, Spider-Man and Iron-Man, we can now feel comfortable in knowing that the new Metal Gear movie will go quite nicely with our popcorn and soda.




Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger