Latest Games :
Home » , » You won't have to wait for a Castlevania movie, because Castlevania Hymn of Blood is out right now.

You won't have to wait for a Castlevania movie, because Castlevania Hymn of Blood is out right now.

Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 10, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

Unofficially that is. I couldn't believe this when I saw it, but a high budget Castlevania fan based movie is out right now as we speak. I say high budget because well, you watch it right now below and comment on what you think about it. It's called Castlevania Hymn of Blood, and it's a new web series that's been started. This 11 minute video is episode 1 just released recently and after watching it I couldn't believe my eyes! This is a fan based film? Really? A decent amount of money must have been put into the production of this video because it looks freaking awesome!

The storyline starts out with a woman going through labor and giving birth to a baby boy, after which she names Simon. Yes, that's right, as in Simon Belmont. I won't go into too much detail because you really need to grab a snack and watch Castlevania Hymn of Blood Episode 1 yourself. Trust me, you're going to like it. It might not be your typical Hollywood blockbuster with the latest special effects you're used to at the theater, but if you are a fan of the Castlevania game series, or even if you're not, you will likely love what your about to witness with this video. Episode 1 is just the beginning, as I hope it's so well received that we will get episode 2 pretty quick. After they're finished with all episodes, I hope the sucker comes out on DVD and Blue Ray, don't you?

This brings me to a new question, and I want you're feedback on this because we might be looking at a turning point in Internet history. Could films like Castlevania Hymn of Blood be a beginning in what I like to call, "video game to film adaptations for the Internet audience", so to speak? This is pure inspiration for people to put this kind of effort forth to make this sort of thing and also demonstrates that the fan based audience, when they do a video game based movie, will get the storyline and action more righteously done than you sometimes see with a Hollywood type production. That's something to think about as you make your comments about it. I'm glad to see that our beloved Simon Belmont is the starring character in it, and after watching the video, tell me what you would like to see take place in the next episode. I think episode 2 is probably going to start to unfold the Castlevania storyline quite a bit more.

Oh and one more thing, the makers of Castlevania Hymn of Blood want to assure you that they are in no way, shape, or form associated or affiliated with Konami, a legal matter they wanted to take care of before hand, so no legal action will be taken against them. I can't say I blame them, and we all want more of this Castlevania movie stuff to keep coming out so we can enjoy it, as I'm sure you will the first episode. The second I catch wind about episode 2, I'll post about it and put the video here for you to check out. I'm going to make a quick prediction, and say that episode 2 might reveal the childhood upbringing of Simon Belmont, and his training to become a vampire hunter, but that's probably a no brainer of course. Anyway, have fun and enjoy the video and see what you think so far with Castlevania Hymn of Blood. More on this new phenomenon as unfolds.




Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger