Latest Games :
Home » » It might be a reality for Metal Gear Solid 5 to see a release next year

It might be a reality for Metal Gear Solid 5 to see a release next year

Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 8, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

We already know a lot about Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, but what about the newest Metal Gear game Metal Gear Solid 5? According to a post at OXM today, Silent Hill game voice artist Eric Bossick has announced that MGS 5 just might be released by summer of 2013. Bossick went on to state that he is not doing any voice acting this time around but instead doing motion capture. He is keeping almost the whole thing a big secret as Konami and Hideo Kojima almost always do and not much is allowed to be known at this time. Eric Bossick made these statements recently:

"I'm doing motion capture only. I can 100 per cent say my voice will not be involved in this," he went on. "I don't even know what the title is, they are all very secretive and sometimes even the scenes I act out I don't even know the full story, because they want to keep it secret."

"I suppose it is fine to mention I am working on it, everybody knows Kojima is making something now, and I posted the photo on my page here with him. The only thing is that I can't ever answer any questions about it or talk about, not for some time..."

"There's a further titbit at the bottom of the page. "Well, what I can tell you is I am NOT doing Snake, but an ally of his."

So there you have it, details of the new Metal Gear game are in its infancy as of right now but like always as soon as I find more details I will post it here. For a tad bit more to this story, you can check out the source page located at OXM.


                                                     Eric Bossick and Hideo Kojima



Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger