Latest Games :
Home » , » Another Castlevania video game music archive for you to enjoy

Another Castlevania video game music archive for you to enjoy

Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 7, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

I never get tired of these, and just love to point them out for those of you that might not know about them. Here is another LARGE archive for Castlevania video game music that you can download in mp3 format. This archive is pretty extensive and features mp3 songs from just about every Castlevania game ever made to date. Now that's pretty impressive. Konami game hits like Castlevania Symphony Night?, no problem. Order of Ecclesia or Aria of Sorrow music, that site has you covered. It's pretty much all there with decent download speeds to boot. In fact, take my challenge. If you know a Castlevania game that you don't see there you can download music for then let me know and I personally will try to hunt down the soundtrack myself. After all, I aim to please the viewers at least most of the time.

So enough of my ranting and on to the link. You can find those wonderful Castlevania game and Konami video game music files by heading to the source page at Vgmuseum. Hope you enjoy! If you want more links to other sites then head over to my new Castlevania blog called Castlevania Castle now and check it out. It has reviews and links to sites for game music, Roms and much more. Castlevania fan gamers should find it useful.

*UPDATE*  I've recently closed down Castlevania Castle and will start posting Castlevania news and reviews on this blog from now on.




Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger