Latest Games :
Home » » More on Castlevania Mirror of Fate and what you might expect from it so far

More on Castlevania Mirror of Fate and what you might expect from it so far

Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 6, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

The Konami games shown at the E3 just can't get enough attention. But I thought I'd share an interesting screen shot of Castlevania Mirror of Fate for the 3DS, Mirror of Fate. Tell me what you think you see in it. It looks to me like Trevor Belmont is being grabbed by some boss monster or something. This is the only image of Mirror of Fate that I've seen so far and as I discover more I'll post them here. If you know where any more screen shots are of the latest Castlevania game titles are at let me know and I'll post it here and a link to the source where it's from, especially if it's your site. Any help is always appreciated.


Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger