Latest Games :
Home » » People keep asking about the Castlevania movie and want any details they can find

People keep asking about the Castlevania movie and want any details they can find

Thứ Sáu, 13 tháng 4, 2012 | 0 nhận xét

All I can say right now is, if your wondering what in the world is going on with the Castlevania movie out there, you know as much as I do right now, according to IMDB it's still classified as being
"In developement", so I'm sure that means our beloved Castlevania game series is going to see a movie in its future, although when the hell that'll be, according to their information possibly 2014. I wish they would speed things up a bit. A lot of people out there want to know more. I'll post it here of course as soon as I know any other information.


Dracula Begins?....

Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger