Latest Games :
Home » » DeadPool Complete Full Version PC Game

DeadPool Complete Full Version PC Game

Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 6, 2013 | 0 nhận xét

Game Information :

This hero of the Marvel Universe is not like the other characters. It is generally no one else is like! He hears a voice, he said to the players, he loves Mexican food and clockwork girls in bikinis. He is able to save the world like no other, making it pathetic thing in solid joke. Someone said that it crazy, but his army of fans argues differently. He - Deadpool. He can be everything!
Deadpool first time in history became the hero of action, and he really wants to outshine colleagues. Instead of harsh gotemskogo massacre in the style of The Dark Knight - katana hefty guns, explosives and bright, efferent visual brain. Instead quarrelsome fury of Wolverine - mouthwatering terry Yumorok. Instead of dull assistants - the invited guests of the popular comic books, chosen by their looks ... or rather, in her absence. Deadpool knows that you do not have enough in games superhero. And he delivers.



Features :


* I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.) 

* Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, what pals?!) are making an appearance. (Hope you don't mind picking hair out of your tacos.) 

* I'm really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!) 

* I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!) explosives (boom), duct tape (quack) and of course, yours truly - ME! (Checkmate!) 

System Requirement : 

System: Microsoft Windows Vista / Seven
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 Ghz
Memory: 2 Gb
Video Card: 256 Mb, Shader Model 3.0, c support for DirectX 9.0c
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 7 Gb
  

Screen Shot : 











Install Notes :

* Burn or mount
* Install
* Play the game

NOTE: As usual, block the game exe in your firewall.
 

Game Here :

Share this article :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : w4uonline@gmail.com
Copyright © 2011. The Life For U - All Rights Reserved
Creat by god1412
Proudly powered by Blogger